Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Ad4Art's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ad4Art's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ad4Art at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Ad4Art's web site are provided "as is". Ad4Art makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Ad4Art does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Ad4Art or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ad4Art's Internet site, even if Ad4Art or a Ad4Art authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Ad4Art's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ad4Art does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Ad4Art may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Ad4Art does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Ad4Art has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ad4Art of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Ad4Art's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ad4Art without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Our mission is to give artists the opportunity to present their work to the world and share their news and projects, while meeting fellow artists who share the same interests and dreams with them. We want people to feel safe when using Ad4Art. For that reason, we've developed a set of Community Standards, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed on Ad4Art, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that you may find disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our Community Standards.
1. General Guidelines:
- The official language of Ad4Art is English and all users are kindly requested to write their posts, information and updates in the English language. Posts or Profiles’ sections which contain words or phrases in other languages will be asked to be deleted or reformed. In case of denial the 3 strike policy described below will be applied.
- All users are kindly requested to use the appropriate fields when they add their contact information such as email address, website and social media accounts. This kind of information is not allowed to be displayed in any other section of the users’ profile such as their CV, artwork description or activity updates and they will be asked to be deleted or reformed. In case of denial the 3 strike policy described below will be applied.
- We strongly advise all users to use polite language when posting or communicating with other members and avoid any form of bad language such as swearing, cursing and cussing. In case they will be reported for such behaviors the 3 strike policy described below will be applied.
2. We explicitly forbid the use of:
- Threatening language towards public or personal safety, threats of physical harm to individuals and threats of theft, vandalism or other financial harm.
- Acts of bullying or harassment which targets individuals with the intention of degrading or shaming them.
- Threatening or promoting content regarding sexual violence or exploitation including sexual exploitation of minors, sexual assault, revenge or without permission from the people in the images Our definition of sexual exploitation includes solicitation of sexual material, any sexual content involving minors, threats to share intimate images, and offers of sexual services. Where appropriate, we refer this content to law enforcement. Offers of sexual services include prostitution, escort services and sexual massages.
- Hate speech which includes content that directly attacks people based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender, gender identity, serious disabilities or diseases. We allow humor, satire, or social commentary related to these topics, and we believe that people should be responsible when they share this kind of content.
- Images that contain or promote sadistic pleasure as well as celebrate or glorify violence in the real world.
- Images that violate copyrights, trademarks and other legal rights of fellow artists.
3. The 3 strike policy:
In order to secure a pleasant environment for our users we have adopted a 3 strike policy. Any violation of our terms and conditions, as well as our Community standards would be considered a strike. When 3 strikes are reached we reserve the right to suspend or delete the user. Under this situation no refunds will be made. Any suspicious activity reported to us will be evaluated and if a violation is established, it will be considered as a strike. In rare cases depending on the severity of the violation we reserve the right to immediately suspend or delete the user.
Accepted Methods of Payment
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal payments.
All purchases are final, although the costumer may cancel their membership plan at any time. Since the memberships will be automatically renewed every year, you will receive a notification email before a payment occurs.